Well boo...Maggie has been sick. So this past week as been all about staying at home, Cough Assist treatments every 4 hours 24/7, and trying to keep this stupid common cold out of her chest. It seemed to be on the milder side since her sats never went past 94 and for the most part stayed up around 98-99, on or off the vent. She did however have fevers all the time, which is weird and we're still trying to figure out why. Dehydration could be the culprit with all those secretions...but who knows. Movies and our music box have been our best friend this week. Sigh... the time to start hunkering down as come all too soon.
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh man, the cold weather brings this awful stuff! I hate it. I wish all of Maggie's colds could just transfer to me, so she could be free of them. She is such a cutie!
You guys are such great parents Linds. There are none greater.
Let me know if I can pick something up and bring it by for you - Diet Coke, chocolate, etc... Or something for Magg's.
Sure love you guys! Ash
So cute little girl. I remember we would plan to hybernate in October and September would come around and one of the boys would get sick and we'd start then. Looks like you've had alot of fun lately. Prayers for a fast recovery. -THE WHITES
I agree with Ashley - I will take Maggie's colds, too - every one of them!
Hope your poor little lungs get better and those fevers GO AWAY.
Love,
Cathy in Missouri
Poor Maggie! Let me know if you want me to bring you some essential oils. They knock colds and viruses out so quickly!
she looks so big sitting up on the couch! She's just growing up :) I'm sorry she's sick. Tis the season. Hopefully she can beat it quick
Maggie Girl, are you better?
Thinking and thinking and thinking about you,
love always,
Cathy in Missouri
Not fun! We hoping for a quick recovery for the little princess.
Lots of love
the Johnson's
Post a Comment