Sometimes we love it and sometimes it doesn't love us. Our internet is not working. Hence the lack of posts and updates. We have been gone in lovely, warm, relaxing St. George and since we've been back no internet. I don't understand what the issue is.. all I know is that it might be sometime before it's fixed. Some highlights of what is going on in our lives..since I know that you are dying to know. Maybe even lost a little sleep over it? :) Just kiddin'.
* Jonas loved loved the pool! He went in with his bi-pap on and was the happy little pool boy that I remember.
* Whit has a new job working with Dr. Swoboda. We are both really sad for him to leave Primary Childrens, but are excited to have regular hours.
* Jonas has an appointment with a pulmonologist tomorrow. We will discuss using a vent machine and possibly a trach. All very overwhelming and I'd rather not talk about it. Good thing it's just a consultation to get all the information and then we'll go from there.
All of these deserve a post of their own and in due time they will. Details will have to wait until I have more time to post. I am doing this up at my parents, while Jonas is home with our nurse, Kellee. I had a Dr. appt. for baby girl and ran over here real quick to update. Oh everything looks great so far with baby girl. Normal pregnancy like I expected. Sorry no pictures.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Technology
Posted by
Whit, Lindsey, Jonas, and Maggie
at
12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Its my first time posting, I do enjoy following your blog. I'm sad Whit won't be working at Primary Children's either.
Chloe
Is it bad to say that I have been stalking your blog, so happy that things are ok...I can imagine you have so much on your mind.
Warmly
Kate
oh linds..
you're so strong. i hope you have so much comfort over the next few months with all the big changes and decisions you have to make. give that kiddo a hug for us. we think of you often..
ash
I was so glad to see a post and see that you are all well. I continue to be amazed by Whit and your strength, I know that with all the changes and additions that will be coming your way it has to get overwhelming at times to talk about them. Every time I see a post about the wonderful memories that you are making with your family trips it warms my heart. Can you pass on my love to your parents as well, I feel bad that I haven't stayed in better touch with them over the years. You are all in my daily prayers and thoughts!
Much Love,
Erin
Post a Comment