Friday, February 18, 2011

3 months

Today marks 3 months since Jonas has been gone.
This picture is close to when he was 3 months old.
I have to wonder what I'd be doing or feeling if I didn't have Maggie.
We've been thinking a lot about his headstone or monument whatever you want to call it.
I'm not sad about doing it at all. I can't wait until there is something up there with him. But I'm having a very, very hard time creating something for him.
I wish I were more creative and an artist, so that I could draw something out that would be just perfect.
I want something simple.
Anyway...here's to a day full of wishes.
Wishing that I had him by my side...wishing that he could play with his sister, he'd be so proud of her strength and her funny noises...wishing he could see the new shows on Disney Jr, there's a Neverland show on now...wishing that I can keep going on day by day being ok...wishing that his memory will stay at the front of my mind always.

5 comments:

Ali said...

We love Jonas. We love Maggie. We love you guys.

Kellee said...

I love that picture of Jonas. I miss him and I miss you guys. Call me when you're up for a visitor and not as worried about getting Maggie sick.

Devon said...

Hugs and love to you all.

Sweetie, have you been to the site 'A Good Grief'? It's a group started by a mom in Park City who lost her little one to choking at age 2. The group works to provide beautiful headstones for little ones. Check it out...I know the headstones are really expensive and they might be able to help.
www.agoodgrief.com

Ashley Richards said...

Hey Linds,

I love that picture of Jonas at 3 months old. I miss him. I have a big picture of him on my fridge and I love that I see it everyday. It reminds me of what is most important. I wish I could fast forward time to when you will see him again. Heaven only knows how badly you want to feel him in your arms again. I'm sure the grief overtakes you at times and you don't know how you will go on. I truly wish I could carry you through this so you didn't have to feel it.

I will continue to pray for you guys daily because you are on my mind each day.

I am just up the street so please call on me anytime.

Love you guys!
Ashley Richards

Groves said...

Oh, Jonas, I miss you!!!!!! No one else has a smile - and those eyes - just like yours. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.

But not a fraction as much as your family does...

Thinking of you always,

Cathy in Missouri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...