Whatever this bug was..it went through all of us. Contagious little guy, but we are all feeling a lot better. Now we just need a little warmth. Everyone think warm thoughts!
Anyway, I'm discovering how each child is different. So far she does not like the things that Jonas liked. Not so into movies or TV. By now Jonas already had a favorite princess, Cinderella and would watch the movie. She likes books but not for a long time. Jonas could have sat on my lap all day and read stories. Music doesn't really thrill her. That one we're working on. After Jonas passed away, listening to music was heartbreaking and singing out loud wasn't really possible through the tears. I should say that Maggie isn't accustomed to Disney songs. She likes the radio, that I could do because the new songs didn't remind me of Jonas. So her favorite song...Dirty bit from Black Eyed Peas. Maggie enjoyed the Super Bowl Half Time. She needs to like other songs too, so we're working on it. Obviously Maggie can move better and so she wants every chance to do it. Here are a few things that I know for sure Maggie likes:
*her toes..if crying, just stick her toes in her face and she is fascinated.
*sleeping with her blanket by or over her face
Maggie is doing a pretty good job sitting in her Bumbo still. A little weaker, but she tries so so hard. Here is a little process that she goes through when she has sat for a little while.

11 comments:
Dirty Bit is Lucy's top 3 favorite songs. She even sings along with the words:) Love all of these pictures, she is so adorable.
That picture of her smiling at Whit is so precious. What a beauty and yes, it's crazy how different siblings can be. I'm glad you're all feeling better!
So glad you are all feeling better. I love the picture with her Daddy too! And the Maggie work out is so cute. I to hope she keeps it up for a long time.
Maggie is such a cutie!!! And it's obvious she's loaded with spunk :)
'Lucy'
I love her chubby, gummy smile. Go Maggie!
Linds,
Mags is such a cutie! I just love those cheeks and big eyes. I wonder if they will be like Jonas's.
Love you guys! Ash Richards
Oh I love this. I love learning more about sweet Maggie's likes. And Dirty Bit...too funny Lindsey.
her smile is gorgeous. just like her mommy's:)
She is such a Beautiful baby!! She looks like her brother. Love you guys
LOVE the shot by shot of her in the bumbo...she is adorable! Give her a big squeeze from all of us!
Glad she is feeling better. Love her sweet cheeks!!
Post a Comment