Don't mind that I'm lazy and took a picture of this picture rather than scanning...hence the flash mark :)
Some things have changed since this wonderful day 8 years ago...a few more pounds, sadly a lot more gray hair, two beautiful children and an increased amount of love I have for my handsome best friend!
One of the best days ever and so grateful for all the other best days in these 8 years!
Some things have changed since this wonderful day 8 years ago...a few more pounds, sadly a lot more gray hair, two beautiful children and an increased amount of love I have for my handsome best friend!
One of the best days ever and so grateful for all the other best days in these 8 years!

5 comments:
You two are so cute! Congrats and happy anniversary!
Oh! **SO** Happy Anniversary to you.
So sweet.
Cathy in Missouri
Happy anniversary! Look at those young kids, you look the same! :)
Hello, I am starting photography school soon and have been trying to do some research online to get prepared. I came across the photographer who took your family pictures which had a link to your blog. It is now 3 a.m. and I just finished reading your blog from start to finish. My heart has been deeply touched! I am grateful you have shared your story! I knew once I started reading, it was going to be a special one. I am grateful that you have been so open. I think your son and daughter are so lucky to have come to your family. I believe that they chose YOU to help them carry out their purpose on earth. At first when I read that your daughter has the same disease, I couldn't understand why that would have to happen again. It didn't seem fair. But, then I remembered how you said this was meant to be your trail. I wonder if your daughter chose YOU to be her mother because she knew you already had proven worthy with how you took care of and loved her older brother. My thoughts were that maybe she already knew that this was going to be her earthly trial but, knew she needed the extra help. How smart she was to choose you. My husbands little brother was born with hydrocephalus. His life expectancy was 10 months. He passed away when he was 12 years old. I've never met him. But, every time I go to his grave with my husband, I cry instantly. I feel his spirit there. I have such a close connection to him even though I've never met him. I am grateful for him because he taught my husband so much. In high school my husband had to miss out some things because he would be home taking care of his brother. He learned compassion, pure love, faith, and dedication because of his brother. I am so lucky to be married to someone who has all of those qualities. I don't usually open up so much to someone I don't know. The impression that I got from reading your blog was that you are a very inviting person. So I hope it's okay. I can't wait until the day that I get to meet my brother-in-law, Andrew. I miss him and I've never even met him. I feel like I know him because the love for him shines in the eyes of his family and everyone who met him. Thank you again for sharing your life!
Sincerely,
Emily
I just wanted to leave a note in your blog. Hope you don't mind if I occasionally blog stalk you. My son was diagnosed SMA type 2 in February. I have loved reading about your family and cute kids.
Post a Comment