I can't believe that it has been a year! Time went way too fast. I still feel like she should be 6 months old. Then I look at her and she is no longer my little baby. Maggie is my spunky, little fighter and has been able to enjoy so much of her life already.
Hope you enjoy looking back at our wonderful first year with Maggie!
Hope you enjoy looking back at our wonderful first year with Maggie!

5 comments:
What a beautiful slideshow :)
We love Margaret!! xoxo You are amazing parents!
What an amazing video! Thank you fo sharing your precious Maggies first year! You have an amazing family and your heart for your children is so beautiful.
So cute! Happy first birthday, sweet Maggie! The Lunt family loves you so much!
Linds,
I'm sitting here in tears watching this darling video of Magg's first year. I loved seeing the pictures of Jonas and then they stopped. I miss him! I miss him for you guys so much it hurts my heart. I just adore seeing those two together and I'm so grateful they got a little time together, although not long enough.
I was thinking about sweet Maggie and that her beautiful big eyes probably see Jonas all the time. I'm sure he is so close to her and to you and Whit.
Anyway, thanks for sharing. Maggs is just darling! You guys are the greatest couple out there! That I am sure of.
Love you all! Ash Richards
Post a Comment